Pebeo Marbling Inks are available in nine colours:- black, white, ultramarine, cyan, lemon yellow, vermillion, green, sienna and thickening powder to make the marbling bath. Marbling is easy on fabric, paper or any other light base. Marbling with Pebeo colours is a simplified and modernized bath technique. The inks are water based and safe to use for even the youngest.
How to use Marbling Inks
1. Add 2 heaped teaspoons of Marbling Bath powder to 1 litre of water
2. Allow to stand for 2 hours
3. Pour a layer 2-3cms deep into a tray (baking tray, roasting tin) large enough to fit your item.
4. Using the ink dropper carefully place drops of ink on the surface of the bath. Allow the drops to spread for a few seconds and then draw the inks across the surface with a wooden stick to create a variety of patterns and marbling.
5. Place the paper or fabric over the bath and allow it to roll onto the surface of the coloured bath.0-15 seconds before pulling it out.
6. Try to pull it off the surface rather than sliding it.
7. Rinse under running water to remove the excess gel.
8. Put the marbled paper or fabric on a flat base to dry before fixing by ironing if necessary.